Invision Health Medically Supervised Weight Loss Programs
Losing weight and maintaining a healthy body weight can be a challenge. Obesity and weight gain increases a patient’s risk for developing serious health problems such as: type two diabetes, sleep apnea, osteoarthritis, heart disease, stroke, high blood pressure, certain cancers, fatty liver disease, and kidney disease. Since there is no one size fits all approach, many people find success with medically supervised weight loss programs.
The Invision Health Functional Medicine team offers three programs that are safe, effective and affordable. All of the programs are patient specific and modified to fit each individual’s unique needs. The overall objective of participating in one of our medically supervised weight loss plans is to teach the patient how to make the lifestyle changes necessary to maintain a healthy weight throughout life.
All programs include the following:
- Comprehensive initial evaluation to review health history, perform a physical examination and review of goals. During this visit the provider orders appropriate lab work depending on the program to determine how the body is currently functioning and identify any nutritional deficiencies or health barriers to weight loss.
- Specific meal plans and guidelines tailored for individual needs are provided for each plan.
- Follow-up appointments with your provider to review progress, any lab work that has been ordered and make modifications to the program to improve patient success.
- Regular communication through our patient portal with the provider for guidance with food choices, physical activity programs and other challenges the patient may be encountering.
Review BIA, diet, and any necessary changes to your program.
- Extensive tips, recipes, meal plans and educational reference material that will help with the weight loss journey.
It’s important to find the approach that best matches your situation and lifestyle. Avoid fad diets, and programs that require you to purchased expensive shakes, meals or bars. In some cases, nutritional supplements may be helpful, but they are not required under our programs. Most importantly we will work with the patient to find a safe and lifelong approach. Individual results of all programs vary. It is important to combine proper nutrition, portion size, physical activity, and stress management to get results.
- Customized Medically Supervised Plan
- Ketogenic Weight Loss Program (Up to 12 weeks)
- HCG Weight Loss Program (three to six weeks)
***Invision Health accepts FSA and HSA cards for weight loss programs.
***Individual weight loss may vary.
If you would like more information about our weight loss plans click on our link below.