REOPENING RESPONSE PROTOCOLS TO COVID-19
Dear Spa400/Invision Health Family,
Spa400 is fully committed to following all Federal, State and Local health department regulations relating to mitigation of the COVID-19 virus.
Please review the sections below to not only see how we have modified our operations, but also to understand important things that we are asking you, our clients, to do when visiting to support everyone’s well being.
SOCIAL DISTANCING, MASKS & PERSONAL HYGIENE –
The adoption of social distancing, use of masks and practice of proper personal hygiene by clients and staff is important in supporting our common goal of maintaining a safe environment.
- Clients will be required to maintain 6’ from other guests at all times while on property.
- Masks or face coverings must be worn in common space designated high traffic areas.
- Masks and/or Faceshields will be required by our Providers.
- Our quiet are will be closed at this time to allow for physical distancing.
- Clients are asked to practice proper personal hygiene in accordance with CDC guidelines including the frequent washing of hands.
- Clients are encouraged to use hand sanitizer that will be located throughout the spa and medical building.
- In order to limit physical interaction without compromising service, we have introduced a streamlined check-in/out for all of our spa clients.
In order to benefit the health and safety of our clients, employees and community, in accordance with guidance from the CDC and local health officials, we will be implementing the following protocols:
- Providers/Therapists/Estheticians will serve post-session water to our clients. There will not be a water dispenser open to general public.
- All water fountains will be closed.
- There will not be tea or coffee available for guests or patients.
- If you are sick or not feeling well. Please call 24-48 hours in advance of your appointment to reschedule 716-631-1516. Fees will be applied to client accounts for No Shows.