STRESS & YOUR ADRENALS
Presented by: Jo Ann Colosimo, NP, Functional Medicine
Thursday, May 9, 2019
at Invision Health
400 International Drive Williamsville, NY
Join Us – This is a FREE SEMINAR and open to everyone!
CALL TO RSVP: 716-631-3555 x382
Join us for a seminar to learn more about the effects of stress on our mind & body and how our current lifestyles can cause our adrenal glands (our “stress glands”) to be out of balance.
Learn about Adrenal Gland function:
- Hormones produced & their function in the body
- Stress response: healthy balance, imbalances
- Symptoms of adrenal imbalance
- What can we do to restore balance?
Signs of Adrenal Fatigue due to chronic stress over a prolonged period:
- Brain fog, mild depression
- Low thyroid function
- Blood sugar imbalances, such as hypoglycemia
- Fatigue – especially morning and mid-afternoon fatigue
- Sleep disruption
- Low blood pressure
- Lowered immune function: i.e. frequent sinus infections
Join Us! Call 716-631-3555 x382 to RSVP