With age, clients often notice skin blemishes and fine lines appearing on the face and the backs of their hands. These sun-induced aging features can be treated with a chemical peel, specifically designed to rejuvenate the skin in these areas.
Glycolic acid peels are resurfacing treatments that remove the top layer of the skin, revealing the smoother, younger skin underneath. They're commonly used to treat acne, reduce the appearance of fine lines or wrinkles, and lighten hyperpigmentation or skin discoloration.
Introductory Treatment $100
Glycolic acid is an all-natural, alpha-hydroxy-acid derived from sugar cane. Once inside the skin's cell, it serves as a catalyst for the formation of new collagen. These peels will visibly reduce fine lines and wrinkles, balance skin tone, improve texture and it's great for clearing acne prone skin.
** Notice to all patients considering a Glycolic Treatment or a Diamond Glow Dermalinfusion Treatment. Accutane should be discontinued for at least 1 year before administering a Glycolic Treatment or a Diamond Glow Treatment and then only with a physician's approval.
Benefits of Glycolic Treatments:
Glycolic acid exfoliates and penetrates the skin, resulting in three key benefits.
- Acne - In addition to providing exfoliating benefits that can help prevent and treat acne, it also is able to get into the pores and break up sebum that likely would have led to the formation of acne in the future. Glycolic acid peels can effectively treat acne vulgaris and inflammation associated with it, and its resurfacing abilities can even smooth out acne scars.
- Signs of aging - Since glycolic acid peels are resurfacing treatments, they can smooth out the skin and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Their ability to stimulate collagen production is also key, resulting in plumper, younger-looking skin. The peel's lightening abilities can take away age spots and sunspots, which also helps with the anti-aging effects.
- Uneven skin tone - Though the glycolic acid peels can cause redness and irritation immediately after use, they can result in an even, uniform skin complexion. The lightening abilities of the acid can fade freckles, sun spots, and hyperpigmentation. It can even treat melasma, which creates patches or grey or brown on the skin can can be hard to treat with other methods.
DiamondGlow® is an advanced skin resurfacing treatment that simultaneously exfoliates, extracts impurities and infuses condition-specific serums to improve skin health and appearance.
DiamondGlow® Dermalinfusion is a next-level, noninvasive skin-resurfacing treatment, designed to deliver radiant, healthy-looking skin. It is fully customizable and safe for all skin tones and types.
3-in-1 Technoloty That Takes Your Glow Further! DiamondGlow® EXFOLIATES - to uncover renewed skin. EXTRACTS - to deeply cleanse the skin and remove debris from pores. INFUSES - with professional-grade skin-specific serums. By performing all three actions simultaneously, DiamondGlow® allows for optimal skin rejuvenation. The treatment is gentle enough for sensitive areas of the face, including the lips and around the eyes. Patients see immediate results with skin that is smoother, plumper, and more radiant.
There is no downtime associated with the procedure. For best results, we recommend a series of 4-6 DiamondGlow® Facial Treatments for prolonged rejuvenation effects.
DiamondGlow® Facial Treatment 45 minutes / $125
DiamondGlow® with Tightening 30 minutes / $225
Benefits of DiamondGlow® Treatments:
- Deeply hydrates and plumps the skin
- Exfoliates dry, dead skin cells
- Brightens the complexion
- Evens out skin tone
- Improves skin's smoothness
- Collagen stimulation for firmer, plumper skin
- Decreases hyperpigmentation.
- Reduces acne and acne scarring.
- Deeply hydrates and plumps the skin.