Prior to Cosmetic injections, we will evaluate your medical history in order to better understand your overall health. In addition, a complete examination is made in order to decide the most effective injection sites. Individual results may vary. Call to schedule your appointment 716-631-1516.
FDA-approved treatment for reversing the effects of facial wrinkles. Crow's feet, worry lines and laugh lines are referred to as dynamic wrinkle lines and are all treatable with this procedure. Tiny injections are appropriately placed into the facial muscles that will soften these facial lines which make us look tired, worried, old, without taking away our character lines. Within days there is a noticeable improvement. There is no recovery or down-time.
Dermal fillers, also known as injectable implants, soft tissue fillers, or wrinkle fillers are approved by the FDA. Dermal fillers are a gel-like substance that's injected under the skin. They enhance the contours of your face by restoring lost volume, filling out wrinkles, and smoothing the skin. They can address a number of common concerns including lifting of cheekbones, volumization of the lips, smoothing of lip lines and nasolabial folds (the creases that run from the side of the nose to the corners of the mouth), and rejuvenation of the hands.
Benefits of Dermal Fillers:
- It's a cost-effective method of facial rejuvenation. More than 1 million men and women receive this facial treatment annually.
- Immediate and visible results! Once you undergo a filler injection, the improvement in your facial contours become evident immediately. You don't have to wait to enjoy the benefits of the treatment as you would with other, more-invasive procedures.
- No recovery, or downtime. Depending on the number of injections you're getting at your appointment, a dermal filler treatment can be as quick as 10 minutes. You literally can have the procedure done during your lunch break then get back to your normal routine.
- Minimal risk. Dermal fillers carry risk of redness, swelling, and mild bruising at the injection site. These are side effects that gradually disappear over a few days.
- Long-lasting results. How long the effects of your procedure last depends on the type of dermal filler used, the area of treatment, and the patient. Natural fillers typically last 6-18 months, and some synthetic fillers can last up to several years.
- Confidence boost. Dermal fillers improve your appearance in a very subtle way. You won't leave our office a completely different and unrecognizable version of yourself. Your facial contours will be sharper, and your skin smoother.
Dysport is FDA-approved to treat moderate to severe frown lines, also called glabellar lines or "11s," between the eyebrows. It's also used off-label to correct other expression lines, like crow's-feet and forehead creases. Like its competitors, Dysport works by temporarily blocking the communication between nerves and muscles, to stop injected muscles from contracting and wrinkling the overlying skin. Beyond smoothing existing wrinkles, the treatment can also be used preventively, to minimize muscle movement and stave off future wrinkles and forehead lines.
Benefits of Dysport:
- Injections are quick (10 to 20 minutes) and have practically no downtime, so they're easy to fit into your workday.
- For select people, Dysport may kick in faster than other injectable neurotoxins.
- Dysport may create a more natural look than other neuromodulators.