Reflexology is a protocol of manual techniques, such as thumb-and finger-walking, hook and backup and rotating-on-a-point, applied to specific reflex areas predominantly on the feet, ears and hands. It promotes healing by stimulating the nerves in the body and encouraging the flow of blood. In the process, reflexology not only quells the sensation of pain, but relieves the source the pain as well, supporting the body's efforts to function optimally.
The effectiveness of reflexology is recognized worldwide by various national health institutions and the public at large as a distinct complementary practice within the holistic health field.
- Full Foot Reflexology $70.00 (1 hour) - This session is a focused pressure technique. It is based on the premise that there are zones and reflexes on different parts of the body which correspond to and are relative to all parts, glands and organs. A full hour of foot reflexology concentrates on ALL the pressure points associated with the body and stress.
- Foot Reflexology $45.00 (½ hour) - Focuses on only the points associated with relaxation and does NOT go into the body systems. This session is perfect for elderly, children, pregnancy or someone who would like to see what a reflexology session is all about.
- Ear Reflexology $45.00 (½ hour) - Focuses on the reflexes that associate with imbalances in the spine and spinal cord reflexes. This is very relaxing as you lie comfortable on the table and has been known to be beneficial with overall stress and tension.
- Hand Reflexology $45.00 (½ hour) - Focuses on the reflexes that associate with imbalances of head, neck and shoulder reflexes. This is relaxing for those who hold tension in hands.
- Stimulation of nerve function
- Increased energy
- Boosts circulation
- Induces a deep state of relaxation
- Eliminates toxins
- Stimulates the central nervous system
- Speeds recovery after injury or surgery
- Reduces depression
- Relieves pain
- Eases Anxiety/Depression
- Cleans up urinary tract conditions
- May Reduce Diabetic Neuropathy
- Eases Autoimmune Disorder Symptoms
- May decrease Back pain / shoulder pain / neck pain
- Speeds recover before & after surgery
- May reduce Irritable bowel/constipation symptoms
- Promotes Sleep
- Minimizes Fatigue
- May Assist with Fertility Issues
*Our clients and physicians have seen positive results in the conditions listed above. Reflexology is NOT a massage or a foot rub. It does NOT diagnose or treat any condition, and does not replace a person's primary physician.