You may not want to hear it, but aging is a natural part of life. As you grow older, your skin will begin to develop wrinkles, become thinner and achieve a darker pigmentation.
Luckily, there are options available to help rejuvenate your aging skin. Take your skin care goals to the next level with Spa400's Advanced Esthetic Services.
Microdermabrasion - is one of the hottest skincare procedures available today because it is fast, effective and non-invasive. This treatment, referred to in Beverly Hills as the “Miracle Facial”, delivers visible improvements to the skin’s texture and tone. Improvements are often noted after only one treatment. The perfect treatment for an upcoming event!
- ZERO downtime.
- It’s painless, even relaxing and refreshing!
- You can even apply make-up and return to work following the procedure.
Botox & Dermal Fillers - FDA-approved treatments for preventing the affects of aging , softening facial wrinkles, deep lines, volumizing and lifting areas of the face and neck.
- Glycolic Peels - with age, clients often notice skin blemishes and fine lines appearing on the face and the backs of their hands. These sun-induced aging features can be treated with a chemical peel, specifically designed to rejuvenate the skin in these areas.
- Skin Resurfacing - Resolve mild to severe skin damage, such as scarring from acne or injury, rosacea, dyschromia (Discoloration of the skin or hyperpigmentation), enlarged pores, deep wrinkles, and uneven skin texture.
- Tribella Facial Rejuvenation Treatments - A complete facial rejuvenation treatment, which combines three effective facial rejuvenation therapies in one for exceptional outcomes. A photofacial treatment, an anti-aging treatment, and a skin resurfacing treatment - all in one. The result is a high-intensity, non-invasive, effective form of skin renewal.